New Year Resolutions
When it comes to New Years, I thought it be nice to share a brief list of what I want to accomplish this year, so that I can possibly be a better person because of them.
My family was kind enough to help list out my flaws and use them as inspiration for my list. These are more personal goals that I still need to figure out for myself and I’ll figure them out eventually. This post will be a lot shorter than my other ones since it’s basically a list, so I hope you can bear with me.
- Try not to be so easily offended when someone is trying to give you advice.
- Eat more healthy food.
- Exercise more.
- Be more helpful when someone needs it.
- Try not to talk about yourself.
- Be more efficient with your work.
- Get your permit and license.
- Ask for help when you ‘actually’ need it.
- Be more considerate towards others.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope you enjoy 2020.